CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Getch yo hands off my money!


The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of everything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of government is to disregard the first lesson of economics.

While at a Halloween soiree the other night, I got into a discussion about politics with a liberal friend; these are conversations I usually try to avoid with her, as this dead horse has been beaten many times, and I tire quickly of the condescending tone she uses when speaking to me about such things. She concluded by saying "Don't worry-I don't judge you because you're voting for McCain." I replied by telling her I DO judge her for voting for Obama. Bangarang Candice.

Thanks for the video, Mandee!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Um, attention Obamaphiles: When he says he wants "programs" and stuff, that costs you money.

Yes, you. Not just the "rich people".

Because when the "rich people" he's taxing have less money to spend, they don't hire your middle class ass. They also don't give you bonuses or raise your wages.

And they cut down on their expenses since they have less income to spend, which means they're not buying stuff from the place you work and that means your bosses make less money and so on and so forth.

I hate those arguments with Obamaphiles/liberals, too. They're worthless.

My only hope if Obama wins is that everyone will wake up with a "hope" hangover on Wednesday and go "Wait, are we serious? Did we just nominate a president we know nothing about except his 2 self-promoting autobiographies?"

And I can sit back, and say "I told you so" every day for the next 4 years, and Newt Gingrich will kick Obama's re-election running ass in 2012 and the libs will get years and years of being the underdog, which is precisely where those commies belong.

Kristi said...

Oh what a sad day today is! I'm wearing black today for morning. I'm afraid of what the future holds.

The Panero Family said...

Bangarang!.. I love that word. In fact it will be my mantra tonight at my 10 year reunion. I am also glad I have a savings and enjoy relying as little as possible on the government. If one works hard all things are possible.