CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

For the Facebookers!

My classes are in the school computer lab today working on their second quarter project, which includes participating in a stock market game and researching a Dow 30 company. I have heard lots of whining about how the game is "stupid", as their stocks are decreasing in value. Really, guys? No crap! The game is tied into the real stock market, and our economy is not doing so hot. I am at a loss in regards to what else I can do to help them retain the information. Perhaps if I sent it via text message to their phones?

While they were working, I had the chance to browse the Internet alongside them, and have made two new fun discoveries: I can access my blog and cracked.com. Yay! Something tells me I might start wasting my 40 minute lunch, though. Hmmm...

I found "The Ten Commandments of Facebook" on the aforementioned site that some might enjoy; anything to make me laugh on a Monday is always a good thing.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Every day I have to delete some "gift" from someone. An herb for my herb garden. A "Best Friends" point or some crap.

Why, people? That's all I want to know.

WHY!?

Thank you for the rulez.

I was wondering how you were able to comment on my blog in the middle of the day -- figured you were playing hookie (hookey? hooky?)

Unknown said...

I love cracked. I read it every morning in class and try not to crack up.

Abby said...

I recently joined facebook and I can't decide if I like it. I'm thinking not so much!

It was good to see you tonight. You look really good!