CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Tillykke med Fødselsdagen

That's "happy birthday" in Danish, which is what we are. I know, I'm crafty. So I tried to scan a picture of my mom from her high school days, but I am a computer idiot and couldn't figure it out. Then (it gets better) I tried to take a picture of a picture, but that wasn't happening. I know, I am actually allowed to teach other people's children- ridiculous. The point of all this is to wish her a joyous birthday! She is such a fun mom and I love that she makes me vinyl stickers, vainly tries to teach me to cook/sew, raised me NOT in Utah, instilled in me a love of learning and reading, taught me how to be financially savvy, gossips with me, and encourages me to find true love. And happy anniversary...a few days late.

4 comments:

Kyle Johnson said...

You couldn't scan the picture or take a picture of a picture for this, but somehow figured out how to get the "o" with the line through it for the title of this post? I think those things cancel themselves out.

Kyle Johnson said...

p.s. My old phone broke, the replacement sucked, and now, two weeks later, I finally have a new phone that has all of my old contacts (including your number), so now maybe I can call you and we can hang out again.

Stake Camp Directors said...

I am loving that you appreciate me but seriously I didn't think I was famous for gossiping. Time for a reality check i guess. Love you forever anyhowz. MOM

Peter FNFN said...

haha... i was about to say something and then i realized mr. johnson said exactly what i was thinking!