CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

For Jake!

Here you go, sir. Some are for the sports and movie lover in you, while others are just complete celeb trash. I am like a Snapple bottle cap when it comes to useless celebrity information...useless until it's time to play Trivial Pursuit, Taboo, or Catchphrase.

WARNING! These sites are not parent-approved...so judge me. (Sorry, Mom.)

Merci beaucoup to the Johnson siblings for introducing me. (See, I can speak in your stupid secret French language, too.)

4 comments:

Kyle Johnson said...

You're welcome. Also, congratulations are in order since you figured out how to post links in your blog. So, congratulations!

Amy Coontz said...

My comment was to congratulate you on the links as well. You are so computer savy!!

Stake Camp Directors said...

I am so proud that you can post a link. There are so many other things about you that make me proud but your obsessioon with celeb trash is an area where I have to just turn my head and ignore it but I STILL LOVE YOU!

Meghan said...

Watler, je te frappe mt.

Thanks for the shout-out, Candice.