CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Called to serve.




Tomorrow is a day of very mixed emotions as our Dean Jordan leaves for Utah to report to the MTC to begin his mission in Paraguay. He is the first of the Urmston grandkids to do so (no pressure!) and we are all so proud of him. I know he will have amazing experiences, and that he will touch so many lives with his numerous talents and sweet spirit. All of "Team Urmston" has been blessed by Jordan's decision to serve, and there's a whole pack of boys (and probably some girls!) who will follow in his footsteps in the years to come.

6 comments:

Matthew Urmston said...

candice, thanks! Jordan is amazing and a wonderful example for the rest. You are awsome too. I love coming to Bak. and visiting with you. les

Matthew Urmston said...

candice, thanks! Jordan is amazing and a wonderful example for the rest. You are awsome too. I love coming to Bak. and visiting with you. les

Amy Coontz said...

One thing about living so far away, is we will miss Jordan just as much while he is on his mission, as we do now.

Jaime said...

That picture of the boys when they were little is so cute. We are going to miss Jordan very much.

Stake Camp Directors said...

You brat, I am bawling my eyes out. We will miss our kind brother. Thanks for being a good sister to him always. MOM

Dean and Maryellen said...

He was given a great blessing to have you as a big sister. He is a lot of who he is because of his big sisters.
I love to read you blog. I must admit that I don't always know what you are talking about.
I do know how great Paul Newman was. Loved his films.
Loveyou, grandma