CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Poopface McGee!

Three years ago today brought us our lovely little Talia. Why do I love her? Let me count the ways...
1. She is a mini-me version of her mom
2. She is a true Urmston in her voracious consumption of all chilly treats, including ice cream, snow cones, and Uncle Mason's creamsicles from the "outside fridge"
3. She likes to get in my shower and close the big glass door to pretend she is Daphne and stuck "in the computer," imitating an episode of Scooby Doo
4. Rap songs get her to really shake it like a Polaroid picture
5. She is super polite, even telling her hand "thank you for washing me!" during bathtime
6. She thinks her vitamins are a special treat, as Nicole tells her they are candy
7. All it takes is a stale ol' marshmallow to make her happy
8. She called her brother Tristan "Kristen" for the first month
Etc. I am starting to feel like one of those people who force you to look at vacation pictures when you couldn't care less, so I'll stop the gushing now. Happy birthday, baby girl!

0 comments: