CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

I am Commando Coalfire. Jealous?

We all appreciate unique baby names that set kids apart from the many Britneys (I have at least five in my class every year, all spelled differently. Interestingly, Britney Spears did not spark this but rather was a result of it.) and Aidans (thanks, "Sex and the City"!) That's why I appreciate the creative thought Sarah Palin put into the naming of her children. Ever wonder what your name would be if you has been born to Alaska's Queen B? Just follow the link, my friends...and ignore all the smugly pretentious Obama products on the site.
PS-Don't be surprised when you see me sporting a t-shirt displaying my new moniker in the medium of iron-on letters.
PPS-Will someone for the love of all that is right in the world show me how to insert a link? ARGHHHH!!! (Kyle? This means you.) Just go to the blog listed below; it is a Sept. 20th post.

politsk.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

Just start calling me Enginge Nighthawk. I guess she didn't think that her kids names would be so famous when she was naming them.

Peter FNFN said...

When you make a new post, highlight a word you want to put the link in. there's a little button next to the 'i' for italics... click on it and a box will pop up. insert the link there, and the word you highlighted will now be a hyperlink.
i'm stunner. i know