CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas!


Big love to all my family and friends (and any creepy blog stalkers...we all do it) during this joyous holiday season. I am spending time with my family, traveling the Beehive State in the minivan, reading and watching movies during the car ride, shoving my face with ridiculous amounts of food (10 year reunion in 6 months-just enough time to take it all off), wrapping gifts, sledding down snow-covered hills at a golf course, riding my cousin Kaitlin's horse (while she makes fun of me and my California ways), kicking the boys' butts at TV and movie trivia, four-wheeling through white powder, sharing stories (aka gossiping) with family, etc. I love pretending I am 10 years old again; I highly recommend it to all.

PS-I obviously neither condone cigarettes, nor am I sending anyone a carton for Christmas, so chill.

3 comments:

Matthew Urmston said...

Candice as 'rain man' like while playing scene it. At first I was mad because she was kicking our butts, than I was impressed and then it just became kinda freaky. For someone who never watches tv or movies she has somehow managed to retain a great deal of information from thin air.

Kristi said...

Merry Late Christmas. So you're in Utah? I hope you're enjoying all the snow! I wish you safe traveling. We're all in Cedar City, if you guys can stop, it would be great to see you.

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Sounds like fun! I had to laugh about your econ survey. We need more teachers like you! And if you need a place to stay, Kristi's family is extremely accomodating, even with only 15 minutes notice! I speak from experience.