CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

It's official!


The National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) announced today that America is in a recession, and has been since December 2007. I know, I know-I'm SO glad the NBER is around to let us know things are in the crapper, because up until now I thought everything was all unicorns and rainbows. Thanks for the big dose of reality, economists! At the beginning of the school year, a parent took issue with the fact that I even hinted we might be headed towards such an economic state, accusing me of not being qualified to teach. Looks who's laughing now!

Wait, my house is worth how much?

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Randall: I hope it feels good.

Customer: You hope what feels good?

Randall: I hope it feels so good to be right. There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others now is there?

The Panero Family said...

I like the poverty van picture with children that are nude. Back to nature big time plus it represents true poverty which even though we are in a recession, eclipses that we still have it pretty good.