CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

What's in a name?


For those in the know, Nicole had her baby boy last Wednesday at 3am-YEA! As I was at Girls' Camp, I found out when they announced it at Friday's campfire to the whole crowd (Dixon Kumer had told my parents just a few minutes before). After much discussion, they finally christened him with the name of...Daniel Skeet Tristan Panero. Hmmm...For all who are interested, go to urbandictionary.com to find out the colloquial meaning of the second name (if I were computer savvy I would give you the link, but life isn't that good, my friends). Good luck in life, cute new nephew of mine. (And yes, I know that is Dave Chappelle as Lil' Jon-I could not live with myself if I ever posted an actual picture of the man who gave us Crunk Juice.)

3 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

OK really? Skeet, does this mean he will be their last child?

Jaime said...

Lets hope that by the time he is in high school no one will remember that word. He is so very cute.

G-rant said...

Why 4 names? Really why 2 middle names?