CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

"That lady's scary!"



The frightening picture above is a sticker I've had on my car since I purchased it almost 9 years ago. (Go Honda! Maybe if American companies made better, more fuel-efficient cars, they wouldn't be shutting down car plants around the country. Sorry, Detroit.) Yesterday Jacob took my door apart to fix a stuck window (thanks, Jacob!) and Talia, whilst watching him work, noticed the sticker and proclaimed it a "scary lady." Mom jumped on the chance to convince me to remove it, as my family and students have always looked at it and wondered, but even though my darling Talia asked me to remove it, I just can't. It probably sounds weird, but it's like a remnant of my 18 year old self that I just can't let go. Thus, the scary lady stays until I run my good ol' Civic into the ground.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

i think this is the most hilarious story ever. i never understood that sticker but it has always been there. I laughed so hard when i read this because i can see and hear exactly what mom was saying to you. Good for you...keep it there. haha
p.s Heidi Montag continues her skanky ways via blogspot and i still continue to despise her.