CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Gorgeous sunset in Florence, my favorite Italian city.
Assissi, on the steps of the Church of Mary and Minerva. (As we all know from "The Da Vinci Code," when Christianity was officially adopted, many pagan churches and holidays were kept and simply renamed.)
The American media even has control in Italy!
A lovely moment of relaxation at the beach.
View from my room in Sorrento, Italy. Jealous? (No AC and the water didn't work, so calm your envy.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a great trip, next time just make sure it's not with a group of high schoolers :)

I would love to see more photos

clare said...

Hi Canice! I am beyond jealous. It looked so fun and beautiful. I am already bugging Chris about us going next year.

p.s. you were lookin'good in that bathing suit...I bet the European men loved you (I highly recommend Italian guys- they're pretty cute:))

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

What a beautiful trip - ITALY...Jordan will be green with envy... someday, someday!