CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 14, 2009

I did it.

I have been wanting a LAMB handbag since the day Ms. Stefani debuted her glorious line and have hated seeing Skankface McGees like Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton with these purses casually slung over their arms...they are not worthy. While wasting time online this weekend, trying to get some feeling back in my hip joints following the 5 mile run with Dad and Nicole, I found this beauty...HALF OFF. My time had come. Years of foregoing cable, furnishing my home with thrift store and yard sale items, keeping my PG&E under $30 a month, and dyeing my hair with $7 boxes of Loreal Preference, are finally coming to fruition. It is all about allocation of resources. Some people like a fully stocked fridge; I like a fully stocked closet.

4 comments:

American Mom said...

Kuddos to you Miss Candice! You deserve it - we really need to go on a shopping excursion together!! I am going to need help decorating Elyse's new room

Peter FNFN said...

what does LAMB mean? i agree, a fully stocked closet is always a good thing!

clare said...

First of all- I would love to sub!

Secondly- I envy you for being so fit (I couldn't run 5 miles to save my life)

Thirdly- I envy your frugal ways so much ($30 PG&E!!!?) Can I become your frugalista apprentice or something because reality is hitting hard that we will be knocked down to 1 income very soon.

Well- I think you have earned that purse plus 20 more!

Stake Camp Directors said...

Have I told you lately that I love you?