CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bootylicious.


One of the great things about the school year starting (besides getting up before the sun rises and trying to hold the attention of 195 teenagers while talking about opportunity cost) is that I get back on a schedule with my workout. Yes, you would think that summer vacation would be the time to buckle down and focus, but sleeping in usually took precedence over exercise.

While looking online for some new moves to try at the gym, I found a website called fitsugar.com. True, the name doesn't quite exude strength and power, but it is chockablock full of ways to change up your routine and take your workout to the next level. (Okay, that last sentence even annoyed me-excuse my wannabe trainer jargon.) One article in particular was especially good, offering "8 Dynamic Booty Exercises." Check. It. Out.

I've been around long enough to know you've gotta work with what you've got.

2 comments:

Jensen's Funny Farm said...

Candice, nothing makes me happier than to sit at the desk at 0200 and read your blog. It always makes me chuckle and reminice about the good ol' days when we were young and "stealing" oranges from the orchard behind your house! You have ALWAYS been a comediene, but some just dion't understand. I love you and always look forward to the nrxt update.( As I am very jealous of your lamb bag!!) Love ya tons chicka!!!

Stake Camp Directors said...

You are in my debt forever as I bequeathed you with the bodacious bootylicious bod'!