CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Have bleach for your eyes within reach.

Ahhh, the joys of the internet and small cameras that can be used to discreetly take pictures of the finest America has to offer. The next time you get your paycheck and glance at the federal and state taxes, remember all your fellow citizens who are being supported by your efforts. Check out www.peopleofwalmart.com for more chances to judge others and feel pretentious that Target is more your style. (All the while remembering we all hit up Walmart every now and then, so don't be too la-di-freakin'-da.)

I found you, Miss New Booty...People, dress for your body. Has she no mirrors? Or shame?

Okay, I kind of want those pants. And by kind of, I mean really.

Um, yeah...what mall kiosk custom-printed this gem? Because I doubt she is paying homage to the Buddhists or Hindus. And why have the guys next to her not punched her in the head yet? Perhaps they did not pay attention in history class...

4 comments:

American Mom said...

LOVE IT! Brandon's aunt was just telling me about this site - definitely will need to check it out!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

That website is hilarious! I never cease to be amazed by humankind.

G-rant said...

I love Miss C3PO she, is priceless.

G-rant said...

typo