CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Urmston Family Reunion t-shirt. Thoughts?

Stupid blogspot would not add the "widget" to my post, but it would add it to the "gadget" in the layout (good story, I know), so look to the RIGHT for my idea for the Urmston Family Reunion t-shirt; I am obviously ripping off Uncle Peter. (CORRECTION: ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY COOP-A-LOOP.) I tried out various fonts and colors, and this is the best result (according to me and my impeccable taste). The image on the back should actually be the same shade of yellow as the text on the front, but I seriously lack Photoshop skills, so use your imagination. The numbers in the Uranium box (for all those non-science fools) can be changed from 92 to 61 (for the year of establishment) and from 238.03 to 620.09 (for the month and year of reunion).

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Spiritual awakenings? Religious antecdotes? Please leave here! Merci beaucoup.

7 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

Looks Great!! I was afraid we weren't gonna have shirts! I say gop for it!

Matthew Urmston said...

Dig it...

Urmston Family said...

Looks great.Let me know if you need any help.

Talmage said...

Urmanium is all Cooper's idea and I like it.

Jaime said...

I like it! You have our vote.

Jessica said...

I wish we could be there!!

Cooper Urmston said...

I love it!!! Thanks Candice