CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

From the makers of "The Wonder Wand"...



My honors kids really didn't want a written final, and I obliged by giving them a few project options, including making an economics music video using an already recorded song or an original. I posted a video a few months back of a commercial for "The Wonder Wand" made by some of my boys, and I'm sure all who saw it would agree it was quite fantastic. This video is their newest creation. Thank you to Brandon Carter, Brian Williams, Jean-Luc Slagle, and Ryan Sitton for continually amazing me. Enjoy.

Follow-up: Channel 29 news did a story on them today. Sweet.

A few other projects were also quite fabulous, including a remake of Lonely Island's "I'm on a Boat"-theirs was "I Bought a Boat." (If you haven't seen the original, check it out-there is a clean version available for those with sensitive ears.) I'll post it soon. I know, you're all on the edge of your seats.

I'm going to miss these kids.

4 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

That was Awesome!!

I have no doubt, you are the coolest economics teacher EVER!!

Courtney said...

we laughed so hard. this looks way good too. looks like you have some future "snl"ers on your hands.

Abby said...

That was totally awesome! I loved the backup dancers in the parking lot! They've got some moves!

Jessica said...

That was funny, it looks so CA, hot, the fence, palm trees.