CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dear Mama...


Go to Shnee's blog for the sweet stuff; I work hard to maintain my status as the cynical one.

Anytime I bring up issues fom my past, Mom offers to send me to counseling. We successfully cleared up one such problem that has existed since my high school days.

As senior class president, I gave the welcoming speech at graduation; I then was the first to receive my diploma. Following this, my family left, which meant after the ceremony, when everyone is on the field, taking pictures, etc., I was without family. I brought this up for the fiftieth time a couple months back, to which Mom asked "if I give you $20, will you never complain about this again?" Fo' sho'. Mama didn't raise no fool.

3 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

Ok, now I feel bad, as I was one of those that left early! I'm sure I had children to get to or something reasonable?

Heidi and Rich said...

$20 solved it - nice!!!

Mr. Ailstron said...

u shouldve tried for more money... you probably couldve got it up to 30 or 35 it you pushed it