CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I KNEW it wasn't just me!


Although the local paper usually is not my source for current events (it's all about cnn.com and FARK, baby), I tend to enjoy Lois Henry, and her article about the women in Bakersfield getting the "short end of the dating stick" rang oh-so-true. Henceforth, I'll be spending my weekends on the green. (Either that sounds like I plan to get high a lot, or I just spend too much time around teenagers. Hmmm...)

4 comments:

clare said...

Hi- I couldn't resist doing some snooping on what we discussed earlier today...and WOW. I looked through as much as I could until my brain actually started hurting! p.s. you're so hot.

clare said...

I hope you can decode that last message :)

Jensen's Funny Farm said...

You are just to cute for words!! I really get a kick out of your comments. I'm all for the babysitters club!!

Flash Poker said...

Let's talk on this theme.