CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Seriously?

I had my dad's truck the other day, as my mom needed my oh-so-gas-efficient Honda Civic to go out of town, and I thought it would be a good time to drop off the piles of bags full of old bottles and cans that I saved from my classroom...at Liberty...last year. Yes, they've been sitting in my garage FOR-E-VER. On my way to drop them off, I stopped at Walmart for a crapload of prom supplies, and when I came back out, something was missing. That something was 8 huge bags of recycling. What the what?! Of course the swim pop-ups and lap counters were untouched (I know, who wouldn't want lap counters?) but my bags o' cans were nowhere to be found. Only at Walmart. I like to tell myself that the money (about $30-$40) went to feed some needy family, but more than likely some skeeze was able to buy their supply of crack for the night. Geesh...

2 comments:

Kyle Johnson said...

The money probably went toward some passion fruit tea at Frugatti's, or whatever it is Charles orders.

Leslie said...

geesh.... Sounds like Aunt Linda had a blast at prom. Sorry for your loss. Okay, I probably shouldn't, but I love 30 Rock.