CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ciao Bella!

















I am off for 15 days of fun (and chaperoning) in Italy and Greece. Excellent time to travel, as the dollar is worth...NOTHING! I have prepared, however, and packed trail mix and other light snacks for nourishment; there is clothes and art shopping to be done! The last time I went to Europe (ugh-I sound atrociously spoiled-I'm not!) was with a couple of my girlfriends, and we had a blast. I'll be taking 24 high schoolers this trip, which should make the experience a tad different. Love you all!

PS-when you google "greek", the first image that pops up is of that trashy show on ABC Family. Since when is crap about sororities and fraternities for the whole family? Oh, sorry...I didn't realize their target audience was the Lohans.)

7 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

Have so much fun!! Some day you will have to take me! I don't know that I could drag Jim!!

Oh and I can't stand ABC Family!! What a joke, they rarely have anything I would let my family watch.

Courtney said...

can't wait for you to come home and check out heidi montag. Spelling.(..who really cares though right. it's her.) wish this was myspace for various reasons. miss you. haha

Kristi said...

I would love to see Eurupe, but not too sure about chaperoning 24 high schoolers. Maybe if I didn't have to pay. You should check out my blog kristiandjer.blogspot.com

Kristi said...

I hate that I just published my comment with misspelling Europe.

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

I'm eager to hear all about it - hope you're eager to post pictures!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

We'll also be eager to pick your brain about cheap options in Italy - one day we'll go!

Matthew Urmston said...

Candice, you're not old enough to be a chaperone! ;>