CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I haven't been on in forever for two reasons: A) I am a slacker and B) I forgot my password and just recently got a new one. Not much has changed although I am in a GREAT mood right now due to the fact that tomorrow is a minimum day and we are watching "The Office" in my economics classes; it's relevant, I promise! I'm looking forward to all the fam coming into town but am getting stressed, as the semester is almost over and I need to catch up on grading and finish some final projects for my master's classes. Crap-so much for enjoying the long weekend. I'll probably wait until the last possible minute to get it all done anyways, because if there's one bad habit I haven't gotten rid of, it's procrastination. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

3 comments:

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

I have to comment that your procrastination makes me laugh, it sounds like Nicole! Ask her about early Monday mornings to finish 10+page papers.

Looking forward to seeing you over the break!

Dean and Maryellen said...

It was so great to spend time with you the last couple weeks. Thanks for being a part of our adventure. Keep me posted on any developments good or not so good with the young doctor to be.
It is snowing here in UTah. Great way to remember Christmas before we get to a summer December.
Love you, Grandma

Kori, Troy and Colby said...

Candice!! I am so happy I found you! I was looking at my cousin's blog and saw some Urmston's, which were your grandparents, then I found you!! Sounds like you are doing great! Maybe I will see you when we come in town for Christmas. Oh, PS: this is Kori (Whitezell) Pyne