CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 21, 2009

So long, sweet summer.


So I'm guessing I should probably brush up on my knowledge concerning the economy, as school is in full effect on Monday and I have avoided all news sources and discussions concerning it the past couple months. Looks as though I will be spending the weekend glued to the computer screen, perusing websites for CNN, NBER, The Dismal Scientist, The Economist and some random Google searches...with probably a little Facebook, Fark and dlisted thrown in.

2 comments:

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

I was wondering how the school preparations were going. Hmmm, fortunately for you, not much has really happened with the economy. No, I'm sure you will have plenty to discuss about health care & our future economy...or the lack thereof.

Amy Coontz said...

Well, I loved it today that the BIG news was that the housing market is up, WAY UP!! But no one really emphasized, that interest rates are LOW, and there are amazing TAX CREDITS for first time home buyers!! HHMMMM! Low interest and tax breaks, and the housing market has improved, maybe that would work in other areas?